Saturday, July 2, 2016


Hello Loves, I'm back for a very exciting post. July is my birth month and I can't help but feel blessed
for the good things that's coming my way.

Then.... I got a package with DCWV goodies on June 29th. My heart skipped a beat when I found not one, not two, but 8 12x12 stacks and 2 6x6 stacks of the FRESHEST DCWV papers. My gosh!
What will I do with these? There's soooooo many!

So, I decided to do a scrap-all-you-can party to share these goodies and join the DCWV July stack-a-holic challenge.

 Here is my layout using the DCWV Coastal Stack. The papers are soon pretty!!! Deciding which print to use was the most exciting part.


A friend brought her daughter who loves to make paper crafts.


and I received a birthday cake.....


They enjoyed peeking through the pages of the stacks


free embellishments and ribbons....




Scrapbooking is best when it is shared..... a happy bonding moment for mom and daughter.

I could not resist the Coastal stack, the papers are soon beautiful!!!


You'll now what's that thing I used if you are a scrapbooker..... Hahaha!!


Thank you so much DCWV !!

Love! Love! Love!





Thank you for leaving a comment! Join us again for more crafty inspiration.

Sisters Craft Café . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Blog Templates Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates